The entity Madeira Underwaters (hereinafter referred to as "Madeira Underwater” or website) entity responsible for the website www.madeiraunderwater.com values the privacy of its members and, in this sense, undertakes to respect it, guaranteeing the confidentiality and protection of the data registered by users.
This Privacy Statement is intended to assure users Security and Privacy conditions, being only requested and collected the data necessary to provide the service, according to the explicit indications on the site. The user has complete freedom to access, rectify or delete their data.
1. IDENTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
- Entity: Madeira Underwater
- NIF: -
- Data Protection: Dice@madeiraunderwater.com
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and the 27 Council of April 2016, onwards “RGPD”) ensure the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Under legal terms “personal data” means any information of any nature whatsoever and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
The website maintains a database with the registration of its customers. The data contained in this database are solely the data provided by them at the time of registration, being collected and processed automatically, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission, by the website, the entity responsible for the corresponding file.
Under no circumstances will information on philosophical or political beliefs, party or trade union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as health and sex life data, including genetic data, be requested.
Under no circumstances will we undertake any of the following activities with personal data provided to us through this site:
- Give in to other persons or entities without the prior consent of the data subject;
3. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
The personal data we handle through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
- (i) Budget Requests;
- (ii) Communication with clients and clarification of doubts;
- (iii) Processing of requests for information;
- (iv) Complaint processing;
- (v) Statistical analysis activities;
- (vi) Verify, maintain and develop systems and statistical analyzes;
- (vii) Direct marketing communications (if you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose);
- (viii) Prevention and fight against fraud;
- (ix) Request for feedback on purchased products or services;
- (x) Conducting satisfaction surveys.
The website guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers. Notwithstanding the fact that the site collects and processes data in a secure manner and prevents its loss or manipulation, using the most perfected techniques for this purpose, we inform you that the collection in an open network allows the circulation of personal data without security conditions , at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
The website of www.madeiraunderwater.com has a chat, in which users can ask questions and thus take better advantage of the entire offer on the site. If users provide personal data to the website through this chat, they will not be used for any purpose other than as requested by the user.
On the other hand, the user consents to accessing information relating to the service contracted with the website in order to be able to offer additional services to the contracted party.
At the time of collection of personal data, except where otherwise indicated, the user may voluntarily make personal data available without the lack of response implying a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services (unless otherwise stated). indicated something else). However, failure to respond to the data, which is considered mandatory, will mean that you will not be able to access the service for which the data was requested.
If you do not agree with the above conditions, the website will not be able to contract with the user through its website.
4. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the purpose of this website, the website will transfer your personal data to other entities, which will process them for the following purposes:
- Payment management and processing activities;
- Provision of contracted services.
The entities to which the website will assign your personal data to be processed under the aforementioned terms will have the following nature:
- Insurance entities;
- Payment management and processing entities;
- Third parties related to the provision of contracted services.
5. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Data collected by the website may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storage or processing.
6. SECURITY MEASURES
The website declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the technical and organizational security measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data provided to it in order to prevent its alteration, loss, processing and/or unauthorized access, having in account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The website guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by its customers, whether in registration or in the process of purchasing/ordering products or services. The collection and processing of data is carried out in a secure manner that prevents its loss or manipulation. All data will be entered into a Secure Server (SSL 128 bits) which encrypts/encodes (transforms into a code). You can verify that your browser is secure if the lock symbol appears or if the address starts with https instead of http.
Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to ensure their security and to prevent their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, being the user aware and accepting that the measures of Internet security are not impregnable.
The website, whenever you access any personal data, undertakes to:
- Store them through legally enforceable security measures of a technical and organizational nature to ensure their safety, thereby preventing unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the state of the art at any given time, nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
- Use the data exclusively for previously defined purposes;
- Make sure that the data are processed only by workers whose intervention is required to provide the service and are bound by the obligation of confidentiality and confidentiality. In the event that information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be required to maintain appropriate confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which we treat personal data provided by users is to send electronic communications with information regarding commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make such a communication, it will be directed exclusively to users who have expressly and previously authorized them.
In accordance with the provisions of Decree-Law no. 7/2004, of January 7th, if the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from the website, he may request the opposition of the service by sending an email to: Dice@madeiraunderwater.com
8. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the RGPD, the user may at any time exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability by request by any of the following means:
- Email: Dice@madeiraunderwater.com
If the user wishes, at any time, to no longer be part of the website database, he may exercise this right through these contacts.
Latest update: May 05, 2021